The NEW 25% slimmer, SunBriteDS 55″ Pro Series all-weather, direct-sun tolerant digital signage display – in portrait mode!
Ultra-bright screen and engineered for permanent outdoor placement. The 55″ DS-5518Pis a rare, hard-to-find portrait-mode outdoor signage display ready-to-work in all weather conditions. Its anti-glare protective glass & powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior makes this model a sturdy audio-visual solution for high-traffic, outdoor venues.
Connect with your customers, guests or clients with way-finding maps, video or promotional materials displayed on SunBriteDS outdoor screens designed for permanent outdoor placement.
The DS-5518P is direct-sunlight readable, featuring EST technology – Enhanced Solar Tolerance – to guard against isotropic blackout (dark spots that can occur with LED screens directly face the sun).
The 55″ DS-5518P includes:
- 2-year parts/labor warranty
- Water-resistant remote control
- Operator’s manual
- 55” Pro Series True-Outdoor All-Weather Digital Signage for permanent outdoor installation
- Portrait Orientation
- Ultra-Bright (700 NIT) 55-inch full HD, 1080p LED screen for improved outdoor viewing
- Direct Sunlight-Readable
- Anti-glare protective glass and removable front bezel for easy field servicing
- Massive, bottom opening cable/media bay provides easy access
(Opening: 8.925” x 12.5” x 3.0” deep / Interior: 9.5” x 16.2” X 2.1” deep)
- Media bay power port powers media players without the need for external cords (email@example.com / 12v@3amps)
- Top-mounted cable ports
- High temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology prevents isotropic blackout
- Thermal-flow air ventilation system keeps the unit cool & dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F
- Ability to operate in cold weather (-40 degrees F)
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Innovative water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- Weatherproof detachable 20W speaker bar (Top or bottom mount)
- Quick-change filtration cartridges
- Weatherproof remote control
- Weatherproof control buttons with optional tamper-proof plate
- Remote control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
- Includes Weatherproof Remote Control, Warranty, Manual