They barely even look like speakers. They look more like shadows—and that’s if you notice them at all, which no one probably will unless they’re just insatiably curious about where all that great sound is coming from.
There’s no bezel and no visible mounting flange. All you see is a grille, which can be painted to match the wall or ceiling. It’s the cleanest speaker installation you ever saw—or didn’t see.
- Pivoting and Rotating 7” Resin Reinforced
- Fiberglass Cone Woofer
- Pivoting 1” Silk Dome Tweeter
- Timbre-Matched to All Two Series Speakers
- Front-Mounted Treble Equalization Switch
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 125 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms