Unparalleled wireless reliability or create a Home Theatre setup
- No skips, delays or drops – even in homes with wireless problems
- Comparable broadcast strength to expensive enterprise-grade routers
- Offers complete, 360-degree signals through walls and ceilings
- Neutralizes network interference from other wireless devices
- Also works to wirelessly connect PLAYBAR with SUB and rear speakers
Up to two times more powerful than BRIDGE, BOOST prThe SONOS BOOST is an optional accessory you can purchase to unleash the full power of Sonos.
When Should I Use a BOOST?
- To boost wireless performance. If your WiFi network is already in high demand with streaming video, gaming, and web surfing, connect a BOOST to your router to establish a separate wireless network exclusively for your Sonos speakers.
- To achieve rock solid coverage. If you want to strengthen the wireless performance of your Sonos system, a BOOST provides three wireless antennae broadcasting 360-degree signals through walls and ceilings for flawless coverage even to the most remote room in your home.
- To create theatre-quality surround sound. If you want to create an immersive surround sound experience that’s easy to set up and control, connect a BOOST to your router and wirelessly connect a SUB and a pair of PLAY:1 or PLAY:3 speakers to your PLAYBAR home theatrr setup.