- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
- Available in Black or White, two performance levels and one single stereo (SST).
• Tweeter: 1” (25mm) Cloth dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber• Woofer: 6.5″ (165mm) textured polypropylene cone with a Santoprene surround • Frequency Range +/- 3dB: 55Hz – 20kHz • Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum• Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 80 watts maximum • Sensitivity: 89dB SPL (2.83V/1 metre)• Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating• Environment Temp: -25 to 65 degrees Celsius• Dimensions (WxHxD): 191mm x 308mm x 174mm• Grille: Perforated aluminium
A ‘Single Stereo’ (SST) variant of the Mariner 64 is available fitted with 2 x 1” (25mm) Cloth dome Tweeters for stereo reproduction from a single speaker installation