The Ultra Compact Bookshelf HiFi Speakers.
The Q Acoustics 3010 bookshelf speaker is the smallest speaker in the 3000 range. Derived from the multi award-winning 2000 series, the 3000 series boasts new standards of sonic performance, thanks to a clever new tweeter and drive units to deliver an unrivalled and more open soundstage. This ensures you can hear the very best of your music throughout your chosen room. Suitable for both HiFi and home cinema use, the 3010 bookshelf speakers offer complete flexibility in set up and are available in a range of finishes to ensure they compliment your environment.
- Multi award winning ultra compact 3010 builds upon its outstanding performance and adds another level of excellence. We achieved this by the new 3000 Series, 2 in 1 Concentric Advanced Ring Dome tweeter, new Aramid Fibre/Paper cones for the 4 inch bass unit, uprated audiophile crossover components and a stronger, lower resonance cabinet.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 100mm, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Sensitivity: 86dB, Recommended Power: 15 – 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 68Hz – 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 6ohm
- Includes: (2) Q Acoustics 3010 Bookshelf Speakers (Graphite), (2) Magnetic Speaker Grills, (2) Port Bungs, (1) User Manual, (8) Rubber Speaker Grips
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 100mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 68Hz – 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 6ohm
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Recommended Power: 15 – 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 235 x 200 x 150
- Weight: 3.6kg
What’s in the box?
- 2 x 3010 Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x Magnetic Speaker Grills
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x White Cotton Speaker Handling Gloves
- 1 x User Manual
- 8 x Rubber Speaker Grips