Pure Audio Full Amplifier/Converter with 2×90 Watts, Phono and asynchronous USB Digital Input
Open to all possibilities
The A-50DA is open to all current end music formats Its high-grade phono input deals with the signals from record players, while four golden cinch inputs are ready for all types of Players. Digital formats are dealt with by a highly modern D/A converter based on the ESS SABRE Ultra. Via asynchronous USB transfer this converter also supports ultra-high-resolution material with 32 bit and up to a sampling rate of 384 kHz, as well as native DSD with up to four times the rate (11.2 MHz). The switch output stages in the A-50DA specially developed for use with music supply 90 watts per channel; a mains transformer of large dimensions with separate windings for the power amplifier, pre-amplifier and controls ensure a stable feed, including with highly-dynamic encoded material. A thick aluminium front panel, metal knobs, massive screw terminals and, last but not least, a high-grade remote control ensure that everyday use of the A-50DA will provide as much enjoyment as its sound.
PLAY HIGH-RESOLUTION AUDIO FILES
Connect your computer directly via the asynchronous USB port. The integrated ESS ES9016S D/A converter processes signals itself with top resolution types such as Quad DSD with up to 11.2 megahertz, and PCM files in WAV or FLAC format with up to 384 kilohertz and 32 bit.
The highly-efficient MOSFET Class D amplifier supplies 90 watts per channel and facilitates extremely dynamic, detailed and precise sound reproduction.
PERFECT FOR LOVERS OF VINYL
Connect your record player very easily to the phono input using an MM or MC system and enjoy your vinyl collection in the best quality.
- 90 W + 90 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 4 ohms)
- 65 W + 65 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.5 %, 8 ohms)
- THD: 0.02 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance: 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-32 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wiring)
- Frequency Response (Measured with DIRECT button switched on): SACD/CD, NETWORK, LINE1, LINE2 5 Hz-50 kHz, ±3 dB
- RIAA Deviation: PHONO MM 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF, A Network, Short Circuited)
SACD/CD: 101 dB, Phono: 89 dB (MM: 5 mV input)
Power Amp Direct: 110 dB
- Channel Separation
SACD/CD: 90 dB (100 Hz), 84 dB (1 kHz), 75 dB (10 kHz)
Power Amp Direct: 95 dB (100 Hz), 95 dB (1 kHz), 80 dB (10 kHz)
- Pure Audio Grade High Efficiency Power ›› MOSFET Amplifier (Class D Amplifier)
- Separated Construction for Preamp and Power Amp
- Isolated Power Supply
- Source Direct Mode
- Highly Acclaimed ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC
- 384 kHz/32-bit USB-DAC for Asynchronous Transfer
- Speaker A, B, A+B Selector
- Aluminium Front Panel and Rotary Knob
- Auto Power Down
- Hair Line Finish Remote Controller
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 138.5 x 357 mm
- Weight: 11.2 kg