INTEGRA 9.2 Channel Network A/V Receiver. 3 ZONES (Z1-A/V, Z2-A/V Z3-AUDIO. 120W/CH at 8 Ohm. Zone 2 video out HDMI. WORKSWITH SONOS, RACK MOUNTKIT – IRK-180-4C. COLOUR – BLACK
Rev your home entertainment into top gear with the Integra DRX-5.2. This powerhouse A/V receiver delivers enveloping object-based sound in your home theatre and pristine whole-house audio at the touch of a button. If you’re seeking the ultimate engine to drive your custom installation, look no further.
- THX® Certified Select™ for Theater Reference Sound
- Enhanced HDBaseT™ LAN Connection Supporting HDCP 2.2-compliant 4K/60Hz Video Transmission and POC (Power Over Cable) in Combination with Optional HDB-RX1 HDBaseT Receiver, IR and RS232C Control
- Supports Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Formats Up to 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 Channels (7.2.4-ch with External Amp)
- 7x HDMI Inputs (1x Front*1)/Main Out and Zone 2x Out*2 Supporting 4K/60Hz, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, and BT.2020 Pass-through with HDCP 2.2
- AccuEQ Advance Room-Acoustic Calibration with Standing Wave Correction
- AccuReflex™ Phase Alignment Technology for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
- Works with Sonos enabling integration into the Sonos Home Sound System via the Sonos app (requires a free firmware update and Sonos Connect)
- Chromecast built-in Wireless Audio Streaming Platform that Works with the Google Assistant
- Supports Music Streaming from DTS Play-Fi®-enabled Applications
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Amazon Music, Spotify®, TIDAL, TuneIn, and Deezer On-demand Services*3
- FlareConnect™ Multi-room Network and Analog*4 Wireless Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- Integra Control Pro App for iOS and Android™ Devices*5 Enables Easy Initial Setup, Multi-room Management, and System Control
- Hi-Res Audio Playback Including DSD 5.6MHz/2.8MHz*6, 192kHz/24-bit FLAC*7, WAV (RIFF)*7, AIFF, ALAC*7, and Dolby TrueHD*8 via Network and USB Input
- Hand-selected Audio-tuned Parts
- Thick, Low-Impedance Copper Bus Bars for Perfect Ground Potential
- Low-Impedance Amplification System for Dynamic and Powerful Performance
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry, Massive Transformer, and Custom-made Capacitors and Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Non-Phase-Shift Amp Design for Realistic Sound Imaging
- Hi-Grade AKM AK4458 384kHz/32-bit DAC
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) High-frequency Noise Filtering (Front L/R Channels)
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-cleaning Circuitry for S/PDIF Audio
- Advanced Music Optimizer Compressed Audio Enhancement Mode
- 480i to 480p Video De-interlacing via HDMI
- Graphical User Interface Over HDMI
- AV Sync Control (Up to 500ms in 5ms Steps at 48kHz)
- Crossover Adjustment (40/45/50/55/60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130/150/180/200Hz)
- Zone 2 & 3 Powered Speaker Outputs and Zone 2 & 3 Pre-/Line Output
- Front-channel Bi-amping Capability in 5.1-Channel Configuration
- 2 Subwoofer Pre Outs
*1 Front HDMI Input does not support 4 K / 60 Hz / RGB / 4:4:4 / 4:2:2, or HDCP 2.2. *2 HDMI Sub Out does not support ARC or CEC. *3 Availability of services may vary by region. Please confirm before purchase. Subscription may also be required. *4 Sampling rates of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz are supported. *5 For iOS and Android™ devices. Please check the App Store or Google Play™ for device and OS requirements. *6 Converted to PCM, Playback not guaranteed via wireless LAN. *7 Playback not guaranteed via wireless LAN. Supported sampling rate via wireless LAN depends on a network environment. *8 Playback not guaranteed via wireless LAN.
The DRX-5.2 combines accurate, noise-free signal processing with high-current power for dynamic speaker control. The result is pure, rich and authentic sound. Integra’s dynamic audio amplification continuously delivers 120 Watts per channel (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven) with 40 amps of high instantaneous current capability.
THX® Certified Select™
The DRX-5.2 is Certified Select by THX. THX spends 40-60 hours testing over 2000 data points ensuring that the DRX-5.2 is capable of meeting rigorous audio and video performance standards for reference level, distortion-free playback and includes THX Loudness Plus technology to bring out intricate details at lower listening levels.
Powered Zones 2 & 3 With Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Outs
The DRX-5.2 features Powered Zones 2 and 3 to bring audio to speakers connected to the receiver into a second room or third room. Zone 2 Pre/Line Out, for HDMI Inputs 1 through 3, is also included for use with an outboard amp. The DRX-5.2 also includes a Zone 2 DAC (supporting all HDMI inputs), Coax and Optical Inputs (2-CH PCM), Network (including Pandora and Spotify), and USB audio sources. There are also maximum power and power on volume settings for the Main Zone to further customize your listening experience and help get the best performance out of your speakers. The DRX-5.2 also includes a Whole House Audio Mode- which allows you to turn on and synchronize all audio zones with a single button push of a single button- Now that’s convenience!
HDBaseT Port For Multimedia Distribution
HDBaseT transmits audio and video signals clearly up to 328 feet utilizing cat5e/cat6 cable to any certified third-party HDBaseT receiver or device that has its own power supply. This makes long-distance runs to projectors or a second zone easy and reliable.
Object-Based Sound Up To 7.2.4 Channels
Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for an immersive three-dimensional sound-space through 7.2.2 or 5.2.4 channels. Connect an outboard power amp via 11.2-multichannel pre-outs and enjoy seamless top-to-bottom, side-to-side, and front-back coverage with four in-ceiling speakers and seven floor-standers. Individual sounds aren’t tied to channels and move naturally around your audience.
Additionally, the Dolby surround up-mixer processes content not mixed for Dolby Atmos to fill the flexible speaker layouts of a Dolby Atmos system.
Works With Sonos
Once the receiver is connected to Sonos Connect, any music or source can be sent from the Sonos app to the receiver. The receiver can be grouped to other Sonos devices on the network or it can be used independently.
The Integra Control Pro app for iPod touch®/iPhone,® Android, and Kindle devices is a convenient way to control your home entertainment from anywhere within wireless range. The app has a clear graphical interface to control playback, adjust settings and handle content across multiple zones. The app serves hi-res, lossless, and compressed audio files (including 192kHz/24-bit FLAC, DSD, Apple Lossless, Dolby® TrueHD and more) to the DRX-5.2 from your mobile devices, and gives it stunning sound.
Power Output Front L/R
120W/Ch at 8?, 20Hz–20kHz, 0.08%,
250W (3?, Front)
Input Sensitivity and Impedance
200mV/47k? (Line / Unbalance)
Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance
1V/200mV/470? (Zone Pre/Line Out)
70mV (MM 1kHz, 1%)
Main: ±10dB, 20Hz (Bass) , ±10dB, 20kHz (Treble)
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||106dB (IHF-A, LINE) |
80dB (IHF-A, PHONO)
Headphone Output Impedance
Headphone Rated Output
85mV (32? 1kHz 10%THD)
|Tuning Frequency Range||FM 87.5MHz–107.9MHz |
|FM/AM Preset Memory||40 stations|
AC 120V~, 60Hz
Stand-by Power Consumption
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||435 x 198 x 388.5mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||570 x 322 x 467mm|