Unprecedented control with portability
A SMALL MIXER WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Take control of your music with the T4S ToneMatch mixer, an ultra-compact 4-channel interface designed for performers. Engineered with a powerful DSP engine and intuitive user control, the T4S offers studio-quality EQ, dynamics and effects. Sound great with integrated Bose ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end-to-end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with the rugged T4S using its tactile controls, easy-to-read LED display and scene recall. The T4S: a true performer’s companion.
Powerful audio processing
Elevate your performances with updated studio-quality effects and advanced digital audio processing. Never run out of options with channel-independent EQ, dynamics and effects. Get your perfect sound fast with Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments, while zEQ focuses your tone for effective adjustments on the fly. When used with Bose L1 and F1 systems, the T4S mixer allows full end-to-end optimisation of your sound.
Seamless live control
The T4S integrates with your performance using illuminated, tactile controls and indicators for spontaneous sound adjustments, even on dimly lit stages. Jump into settings with the fast-learning, intuitive control interface. Additional features like tap tempo delay, built-in chromatic tuner and recallable scenes make it easy to be ready to play. The T4S is the ultimate on-stage companion for performing artists.
For its size, the stereo T4S mixer gives you unprecedented connectivity with control. Four main channels feature high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power. Additionally, the T4S offers two Aux sends, two Aux inputs, stereo balanced outputs, two ToneMatch outputs for digital audio with remote power, USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, a dedicated headphone jack and ¼” TRS analogue outputs.
Convenient gig-ready features
Rugged and ready to go, the T4S includes a protective magnetic cover and a ToneMatch cable for connecting directly to a Bose L1 Model II or L1 Model 1S system, providing a convenient single-cable connection for digital audio and power. A bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep the T4S within reach.
POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
- Updated, studio-quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
- High-quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics and effects per channel
- Dedicated reverb on Aux 1 send and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
- Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- Full end-to-end tonal optimisation when used with Bose L1 and F1 systems
- Unprecedented connectivity and control in a small digital stereo mixer
- Four high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power
- Two ToneMatch outputs for digital audio and power
- Two Aux sends and two Aux inputs for additional sources
- USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing
- Independent headphone and balanced ¼” TRS stereo outputs
SEAMLESS LIVE CONTROL
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live, on-stage use
- Fast-learning user interface
- Built-in tap tempo delay, chromatic tuner and recallable scenes
- LED display and illuminated controls are easy to read and use, even on dimly lit stages
CONVENIENT GIG-READY FEATURES
- Rugged enclosure with a protective magnetic cover to protect controls and connectors
- Includes a ToneMatch cable for connecting to a Bose L1 Model II or L1 Model 1S system for digital audio and power
- Bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep your T4S within reach