*These are factory renewed systems. Product covered by Bose Factory Warranty.
Perfection means everything. So we compromised on nothing.
Beauty’s in the eye—and ear—of the beholder. So we designed our Lifestyle home entertainment system to be beautiful in every way. Acoustics. Aesthetics. Craftsmanship. Simplicity. Bring your entertainment to life with a powerful, wireless bass module, four compact satellite speakers—including rear wireless surrounds—a wider center channel speaker and a premium, glass-top control console. Love music? Then you’ll love SoundTouch built-in for Internet radio, music services like Spotify® and Amazon Music, and your stored music collection. See—and hear—for yourself why this is the most uncompromising 5-speaker home theatre system we’ve ever made.
Spotlight on speakers
We have a long history of creating big sound from small packages. With OmniJewel satellite speakers, we’re rewriting that history with a new chapter on elegance. Each of these tiny speakers features a carefully milled aluminum housing with two acoustic enclosures for dual-opposing drivers. This is the key to creating our first omnidirectional speaker for true 360-degree sound and a more spacious home theater experience. It took a team of 30 people to perfect every last detail, ensuring the acoustics would work with the aesthetics. And the rear speakers? Wireless.
The centre channel of the Lifestyle 650 system is wider than previous versions to match the sleekness of your TV. It’s also packed with five precision speakers and coated in an anodized aluminum finish.
Thunderous bass. Wireless connectivity.
Of course you want that resounding bass performance for movies and music. But you don’t want a monstrous piece of equipment to enable it. With its premium glass-top finish, our wireless Acoustimass module delivers on sound and style. A powerful driver and QuietPort technology combine for best-in-class performance for its size.
Statements in elegance, continued…
The polished glass curvature of the console has a singular style you can’t ignore. But it’s more than just good looks. The console houses all of your technological needs: Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® connectivity for wireless music streaming, 4K video compatibility, 6 HDMI™ inputs and more. And it’s all controlled with a universal remote.
One system, with a choice of speakers
So, which system catches your eye? Our premium Lifestyle 650 system with OmniJewel speakers, or the Lifestyle 600 system with Jewel Cube speakers, which inspired our latest innovations?
- Console:15.98″ W x 10.16″ H x 2.56″ D
- OmniJewel speakers (each):1.84″ W x 5.77″ H x 1.84″ D (0.78 lbs)
- OmniJewel center speaker:21.34″ W x 1.9″ H x 1.84″ D (2.66 lbs)
- Acoustimass wireless bass module:12″ W x 15″ H x 12″ D (30 lbs)
- Power cord with adapter:6.54″ W x 1.6″ H x 3.07″ D (9.8 oz)
- Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, Multichannel PCM. [Systems sold in Japan also will decode AAC signals.]
- Video source compatibility: Support for six 4K/60 video sources (HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2)
Inputs and outputs
Rear panel of the console
- 1 HDMI™ output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 5 HDMI inputs
- 2 optical digital audio connections
- 2 coaxial digital audio connections
- 2 analogue L/R audio inputs
- 1 3.5 mm connection for the Acoustimass module
- 1 data port
- 1 IR repeater port
- 1 Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via a network
- 1 USB connection for software updates only
Front of the console
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system and headphones
- 1 power button
- 1 source button
- 1 system setup button
What’s in the box
- 4 OmniJewel speakers
- 4 OmniJewel bases
- OmniJewel center speaker
- Acoustimass wireless bass module
- Universal remote control
- Front speaker cable
- 2 rear speaker cables
- Center speaker cable
- 2 wireless receivers
- ADAPTiQ headset
- IR emitter
- HDMI cable
- 4 AA batteries
- Console power supply
- 4 Power cords
- 4 Adhesive feet
- Owner’s guide