Theater-like sound, right at home
Pack a little punch into your movies, music and sports with our popular home theater speaker system. The Acoustimass 6 Series V system features five Virtually Invisible® Series II cube speakers for quality surround sound. A powered Acoustimass module offers low-frequency effects that lend realism and emotional impact to everything you watch.
Small speakers. Surprising performance.
Slim and stylish Virtually Invisible speakers only stand about 3.5 inches high. But they reproduce a level of sound that belies their size. The kind of sound that adds impact to action sequences and a newfound power to your music. Newly redesigned, the speakers fit snug to your wall with optional brackets, so they blend in nicely with your HDTV as well.
Low notes. Low profile.
The powered Acoustimass module adds a big assist to the small cube speakers by providing deep, low notes. Whether it’s a haunting score or an oncoming storm, you’ll feel the realistic effects at any volume level, without audible distortion. And you can tailor those effects to your liking with adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects. And to preserve your desired room aesthetics, you can even place the module out of view behind a couch or curtain.
- Virtually Invisible® Series II speakers:3.7″ H x 3.2″ W x 3.3″ D (1.2 lbs)
- Acoustimass module:16.3″ H x 8.1″ W x 22.3″ D (27 lbs)
In the box
- 5 Virtually Invisible® Series II cube speakers
- Powered Acoustimass module
- 1 system input cable – 20 ft (6.1 m)
- 2 rear speaker cables – 50 ft (15.24 m)
- 3 front speaker cables – 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Power cord
- Shipping weight:46 lbs
- Our most popular Acoustimass system delivers surround sound best suited for average-sized rooms
- Redesigned Virtually Invisible Series II speakers are low profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Deep low notes from powered Acoustimass module
- Adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup with your existing receiver (required)