The 8200P is a classic Audiolab two-channel power amplifier, with a sound as clean and crisp as its minimalist exterior. Its pedigree is impeccable, descended from a range of amplifiers revered throughout the world for their unerring ability to perform at the highest level.
Delivering more than 100W per channel with a peak output of over 40 Amps, the 8200P is capable of driving even the toughest of loudspeakers with sure-footed authority, combining Audiolab’s class-leading neutrality with an unerring ability to engage the listener throughout a musical performance. When listening to the 8200P, what you hear is the music – pure and unadulterated, with detail and dynamic range fully intact.
Exemplary build quality and reliability ensure that this is a power amp for all seasons, as comfortable in a home cinema environment as it is in a purist two-channel music system. Thrilling to listen to and utterly dependable, the 8200P is a genuine audio thoroughbred
- General Description: Stereo Power Amplifier
- Output Power: 2 x 100W RMS 8 ohms
- 2 x 150W RMS 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz ±0.3 dB
- 0.1Hz-75 kHz -3 dB.
- Gain: 29.0 dB at1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than 95 dB
- Input Sensitivity (RCA): 1V rms for 100W into 8
- Input Impedance (RCA): 50k?
- Power Consumption: 500 VA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 445×74×337mm- including feet, terminals and controls
- Weight: Net: 8.7 kg Shipping: 10 kg
- Finish: Silver only