The Altec Lansing Twin Bluetooth Speaker pair features an 8 hour battery life, compact design, an onboard microphone for clear, hands-free communication and automatic pairing of both speakers, giving you perfect stereo sound wherever you may be.
- Built-in microphone
- 8 Hour battery
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity
- Aux input 3.5mm
- 2×5 watt power
TWIN Speaker pairing instructions.
- Keep the two speakers within 1 metre of a Bluetooth ready mobile device. Please make sure BOTH SPEAKERS are turned off.
- Press and hold the MF button on each speaker for about 5 seconds, the speakers will turn on and then beep. Do not release the buttons. Keep pressing the buttons until they announce “pairing” (release the buttons)
- Then they will announce “pairing successful”. One speaker will announce “left channel” the other will announce “right channel”. The speakers will then announce “pairing” again.
- Enter Bluetooth setup on your mobile device and select “TWIN” from the list available.
- Once the pairing process is successful, the speakers will connect to your mobile device automatically and you will not need to pair both speakers together again.
- – If pairing is not completed within 10 minutes, the speaker will turn off. If this happens please repeat the pairing steps.